21. Passengers shall be obliged to:
1) when riding a vehicle equipped with seat belts, be fastened with them (taking into account subparagraph 2) of paragraph 1 of section 2 of the Rules), and when riding a motorcycle – be in a fastened motorcycle helmet;
2) get on and off from the sidewalk or roadside and only after the vehicle has come to a complete stop.
If embarking and disembarking is not possible from the sidewalk or roadside, it shall be carried out from the side of the carriageway, provided that it will be safe and will not interfere with other traffic participants.
22. Passengers shall be prohibited from:
1) distract the driver from driving the vehicle while it is moving;
2) when driving a truck with an onboard platform, stand, sit on the sides or a load higher than the sides;
3) open doors, as well as protrude into window openings and hatches of the vehicle during its movement.