1. Initial training in driving vehicles shall be carried out in closed areas or autodromes.
2. Training driving on the roads shall be carried out only with a trainer and if the trainee has initial driving skills, in the absence of passengers in a power-driven vehicle.
3. The instructor shall have an appropriate qualification certificate, a driving licence for a vehicle of the category for which he/she conducts training, and the trainee – an identity document, and a medical certificate confirming that there are no contraindications to driving a vehicle.
4. A power-driven vehicle for learning to drive shall be additionally equipped in accordance with the requirements of paragraph 6 of the Basic Provisions.
5. Training in driving a vehicle on public roads shall be carried out only along the routes agreed with the authorized body in the manner established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.