1. The driver of a vehicle shall give way to pedestrians crossing the carriageway of the road in his direction of travel at an unregulated pedestrian crossing.
2. If a vehicle has stopped or slowed down in front of an unregulated pedestrian crossing, drivers of other vehicles moving in adjacent lanes may continue driving only after making sure that there are no pedestrians in front of the stopped or slowed down vehicle.
3. At regulated pedestrian crossings, when the permissive signal of the traffic light is turned on, the driver shall give way to pedestrians who complete the crossing of the carriageway of the road in his direction of movement.
4. It shall be prohibited to enter a pedestrian crossing if a traffic jam has formed behind it, which will force the driver to stop at the pedestrian crossing.
5. In all cases, including outside pedestrian crossings, the driver shall give way to blind pedestrians who signal with a white cane.
6. The driver shall give way to pedestrians walking towards or away from a shuttle vehicle standing at a stop (from the side of the doors) if embarking and disembarking are carried out from the carriageway or a landing site located on it.
7. Approaching a stopped vehicle with the sign “Children”, the driver shall slow down, if necessary, stop and let a group of children pass.